(Slide show, below, in WordPress can take a long time to start …. )
Below is the poster for Voices of Change: Perspectives on the Transfer of Alaska from Russia to the United States. This group exhibition of eight artists, on view from March – November 2017 is a partnership between Sitka National Historical Park and University of Alaska Museum of the North, with the goal of developing a commemorative exhibit that celebrates Alaska Native cultures and acknowledges how transformative the last 150 years has been for the people of Alaska.
- Sesquicentennial Art Exhibition Voices of Change Opening at Sitka National Historical Park
- VOICES OF CHANGE:Perspectives on the Transfer of Alaska from Russia to the United States
- Art exhibition ‘Voices of Change’ will host artwork along Totem Loop
- Voices of Change Opening at Sitka National Historical Park
- Artwork examines 1867 transfer of Alaska to the U.S.
- Alaska’s 150th commemoration focuses on culture, healing